Family Adventure in the Far East
Trip code: FAITFE
Price from: £3,495
This three week tour taking in exciting parts of Thailand, Vietnam & Cambodia is perfectly suited to families with children of a travelling age. The tour features some of the more interesting destinations within the region and includes plenty of€tivities to keep everyone entertained. The beach destinations have been chosen as they offer the best chance of good weather in the summer months of July and August when a family escape is most likely.
1. London Heathrow - Bangkok: with British Airways.
2. Bangkok: arrive and transfer to your hotel for a 3 night stay.
3. Bangkok: morning tour of Bangkok. Afternoon visit to the Grand Palace & Wat Pho.
4. Bangkok: morning tour to the Floating Market. Afternoon free.
5. Bangkok - Koh Samui: fly to Koh Samui, then transfer to your hotel for a 3 night stay.
6&7. Koh Samui: days at leisure to relax or explore on your own.
8. Koh Samui - Chiang Mai: fly to Chiang Mai. Transfer to your hotel to check in. Afternoon tour of Chiang Mai.
9. Chiang Mai: full day tour to see hill tribes and waterfalls. Experience an exciting bamboo rafting trip down the Mae Wang River.
10. Chiang Mai - Elephant Nature Park - Chiang Mai: full day visit to the Elephant Nature Park.
11. Chiang Mai - Bangkok - Hanoi: fly to Hanoi, via Bangkok, and check into your hotel. Afternoon cyclo tour of the Old Quarter.
12. Hanoi: full day tour of Hanoi including the water puppet show.
13. Hanoi - Halong Bay: drive to Halong Bay for an overnight cruise on Halong Ginger.
14. Halong Bay - Hanoi - Hue: morning cruise. Later drive back to Hanoi for the evening flight to Hue.
15. Hue: morning Pefume river Cruise & Imperial Citadel. Afternoon tour to the Royal Mausoleums.
16. Hue - Hoi An: drive to Hoi An. Check into your beach hotel.
17. Hoi An: cycling tour around Hoi An.
18. Hoi An: time at leisure to explore independently.
19. Hoi An - Danang - Ho Chi Minh City - Siem Reap: fly to Siem Reap, via Ho Chi Minh City. Afternoon tour of Angkor Wat.
20. Siem Reap - Bangkok: full day tour of the Angkor temples. Evening flight to Bangkok to connect with your BA flight home.
21. London Heathrow: morning arrival.