Northern Tanzania Explorer - 15 Days
Trip code: WAND-2438
Price from: £4,430
The ultimate trip through the Northern Circuit parks. Start in Arusha with an afternoon to explore before heading south-west to Tarangire, home to large herds of elephant. From there you travel to Lake Manyara where you can enjoy lunch with the hippos. Take in the bustling town of Karatu before heading into the awe inspiring Ngorongoro Crater, where thousands of animals reside with a stunning backdrop. The safari ends in the majestic plains of the Serengeti, with enough time to sneak in a few days on a Zanzibar beach before returning home.
Arusha (1 Nights), Tarangire National Park (2 Nights), Karatu (2 Nights), Serengeti National Park (3 Nights), Zanzibar Island (4 Nights)
- Experience game drives in Northern Tanzania's best reserves.
- View the Wildebeest Migration in the Serengeti.
- Encounter large herds of elephant in Tarangire National Park.
- Relax on a lovely beach in the Zanzibar Archipelago.
Day by Day Itinerary
- Day 1 - London
- Day 2 - Nairobi» Kilimanjaro Airport» Arusha
- Day 3 - Arusha» Tarangire National Park
- Day 4 - Tarangire National Park
- Day 5 - Tarangire National Park» Lake Manyara National Park» Karatu
- Day 6 - Karatu
- Day 7 - Karatu» Serengeti National Park
- Day 8 - Serengeti National Park
- Day 9 - Serengeti National Park
- Day 10 - Serengeti National Park» Zanzibar Airport» Zanzibar Island
- Day 11 - Zanzibar Island
- Day 12 - Zanzibar Island
- Day 13 - Zanzibar Island
- Day 14 - Zanzibar Island» Zanzibar Airport» Nairobi
- Day 15 - London